Transportation & Parking
The Steiermarkhalle is located in the south-east of Graz. The venue of #EuroFigure 2020 will be in close proximity to the city’s international Airport ‘Thalerhof’ (GRZ).
EC 2020 Shuttle (powered by Graz Linien)
- Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from Jan 22 to 26 2020.
- Free of charge for holders of a valid #EuroFigure-2020-Ticket.
- Journey time: 20 to 35 minutes (depending on traffic and at which station you board the shuttle)
- Your #EuroFigure-Ticket includes the complimentary use of public transportation in Graz, including all trams and all busses with double-digits.
Shuttle 1 (to Ice Rink)
- 3 Stops: Mainstation // Jakominiplatz-Radetzkystraße // Steiermarkhalle (Ice Rink)
- On competition days (Jan 22 to 25) the Shuttle 1 busses will run at more frequent intervals, every 20 minutes between 10:30 and 18.30 (6.30 pm). For the Gala on Sunday the interval will be 15 minutes.
- The stops „Mainstation", „Jakominiplatz“ und „Don Bosco Trainstation“ (see below „Shuttle 2 (back to City Center)“) are main public transport junctions. Here you will find the main Bus- and Tramway-Stations that take you to your hotel, numerous down town restaurants and all the other hot spots in Graz.
Shuttle 2 (back to City Center)
- 3 Stops: Steiermarkhalle (Ice Rink) // Don Bosco Station // Graz Mainstation
- Night Schedule (red part on time schedule): Immediately after the end of the day’s last event busses to the city centre will depart every 5 to 10 minutes. These busses will reach only one station in city center: Mainstation or Jakominiplatz. Please pay attention to the sign on bus.
Attention! We can not guarantee an immediate shuttle for everyone at peak times. Even though busses will be running on short intervals it could happen that you will have to wait some time for yours, especially on Friday and Saturday. Therefore we cordially invite you to spend any waiting time in the ice rink or – even better – in our #EuroFigure 2020-Village and browse the culinary highlights being offered there.
General Public Transport
- Bus 630: Departure Graz ‚Jakominiplatz‘ (hourly)
- Bus 671: Departure Graz ‚Griesplatz‘ (hourly)
- Exit at Station ‚Schwarzl See‘
- Journey time appr. 30 Minutes
Attention: Tickets for these Bus lines are not included in your #EuroFigure 2020-Ticket!
- Highway A9 ‚Pyhrn Autobahn‘
- Exit ‘Schachenwald’
- Around 3.000 parking spots will be available around the event venue